The requested news item does not exist. Please return to News
Prague, 21 October 2013 – The Industrial Agency of Jones Lang LaSalle in Prague has successfully signed several new tenants in Business Park Rudná:
• Uloženka.cz is a new tenant in hall 5, where the company has leased 1,350 sqm of industrial space. Uloženka.cz is going to open a new distribution centre of logistics services for e-shops.
• Author, well-known importer and distributor of bicycles and bicycle components of the same brand, became a new tenant in hall 6. It has leased 1,850 sqm of industrial space.
• An “old-new” tenant in Business Park Rudná is GZ Digital Media, which has returned here after a two-year break. 1,950 sqm of industrial and office space in hall 6 will serve as a warehouse premises for new production program of the company with its seat in nearby Loděnice.
• Roline International Spedition, transportation and logistics services provider, prolonged and extended its lease of industrial and office space in hall 2 to 2,150 sqm in total.
• Zepter, producer of exclusive commercial goods ranging from home articles to luxurious cosmetics, has extended its lease agreement on 2,700 sqm of warehouse and office space in the hall 2.
Milan Korbelář, Associate Director, Industrial Agency at Jones Lang LaSalle, comments: “By completing these lease agreements, our assumptions about the growing activity on the market have been fulfilled. We believe that by the end of this year, this fact will be further enhanced by the successful completion of negotiations that we are currently undertaking with other parties interested in production and warehouse premises in Business Park Rudná.”
Since the beginning of the year, already 9 lease transactions have been completed in Business Park Rudná with the total volume reaching 37,500 sqm. This significant interest in industrial premises in Rudná proves that it is one of the most attractive manufacturing and logistics locations in Prague.
About Business Park Rudná The first warehouses of Business Park Rudná were completed in 1997. Over the past 16 years, the park has grown to 20 halls offering a total of 150,000 m2 of modern industrial premises. Its main tenants include logistics, production and retail companies. Business Park Rudná is owned by Heitman global property fund and is managed by Jones Lang LaSalle.
+420 224 234 809